Total Pageviews

Monday 27 June 2011

Monday Lunch time

Hi
It's another Monday, I am at work and the weather is scorching, Think I will leave 1 hour earlier today to try and catch some more lovely weather.
Just taking time out for lunch and use the time productively as I feel I have an abundance of energy at the moment. I have already clicked my way throught the Folksy June Bugs, eaten a Reduced fat egg and cress sandwich and still have half an hour to spare.
All custom orders are up to date, I knit girls leg warmers and sweat bands in stripy pinks, arm warmers for a colleague in lilac and made 3 new cards that I will photograph when I get home and list in my Busybeecards shop. I have also purchased 4 new Marianne cutters and can't wait until they arrive as I have some great ideas on how to use them especially the bird and cage.

I am also thinking of cutting some of the designs and selling them, what do you think?

I have an idea for a new cardigan as I have some lovely green wool that sits and looks at me every time I go into my workroom (its the conservatory really, but piled high with all of my stash) maybe my Mum would love to knit it for me, at 88 yrs old she still has the crafting bug! I only hope I am as good as her when I am that age.

I just feel that life is a joy at the moment, Eldest son has finished his last A2 level exam and it's great to see him finally relaxing with his friends. Husband is pleased with all of the produce that we are finally reaping from the garden, So many vegetables and fresh fruit now that he has semi retired, cooking is such fun when you can just eat what you have grown. Maybe it's the increase in vitamins that is making me feel so well or maybe it's the thought of a summer without the need for another operation now that I am clear of the breast Cancer.

Butterfly joy card
http://www.folksy.com/items/1890477-Butterfly-joy-card?shop=yes

Joyful Butterfly bithday card
http://www.folksy.com/items/1428337-Joyful-Butterfly-bithday-card?shop=yes
Here are some Joyful products from my Fellow folksy folk  you can click on the link below the item to take you to their shops nad have alook at all the other wonderful items for sale.

Large image
http://www.folksy.com/items/1567073


Joyinteriors1_thumb
http://www.folksy.com/items/1837813

Patch_1_thumb
http://www.folksy.com/items/1231557

Two_magpies_for_joy_fabric_journal_front_cover_thumb
http://www.folksy.com/items/1262193

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the all clear, it`s a great feeling isn`t it. We have started eating our produce too, it`s great.
    Great selection of goodies.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds ;ike heaven, home grown veggies and cooking them, so lovely!

    So pleased to hear your good news and I think a little good weather makes us all feel better!

    Thank you so much for including my knitted and crocheted handbag in your feature gallery!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading about your creative family...
    Very good collection and thanks for featuring my JOY artwork.

    Best wishes
    -Indira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reading my blog and for all of your lovely comments
    Jan X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news on getting the all clear :o)))
    Great to read about your family.

    Thank you for featuring my notebook today :o))
    Hope don;t mind have linked on Facebook.
    Lorna
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete